RESELLING OF THIS TICKET IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. THE QR CODE ONLY ALLOWS ONE ENTRY PER SCAN. DUPLICATION OR UNAUTHORISED RESELLING OF THIS TICKET WILL PREVENT ENTRY TO THE EVENT.
Terms & Conditions
- 1 ticket admits 1 person only.
- Lost, stolen tickets or misused tickets by another attendee will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase. Purchaser should take all measures to safekeep the event ticket, your ticket is your responsibility.
- Once sold, no exchange, cancellation and/or refund is allowed.
- Ticket price is subject to ticket fee & booking fee.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian at all times and have purchased a valid ticket.
- Strictly NO professional photography, video and/or recording of any kind is allowed during this performance.
- You will be refused entry & your ticket(s) will be barred without compensation if it is purchased from an unauthorised ticket seller or scalper.
- Your ticket(s) may not be resold or offered for resale at face value or at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via online auction sites and reselling websites such as STUBHUB, VIAGOGO and CAROUSEL) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions, contests and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other good/services under any circumstances.
- Access will only be granted to fully vaccinated individuals 14 days after completion of 2 doses of vaccine or 28 days after 1 dose of vaccine of the following Johnson & Johnson, CanSino.
- The event organiser reserves the right to cancel, reschedule, and/or relocate the event, including the arrangement of current seating allocations, under unforeseen circumstances and in accordance with prevailing government guidelines.
- Concert Management & event staff reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises any person with unruly conduct an/or in breach of any venue and/or ticketing terms & conditions.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, the event organiser/promoter/venue reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other patrons or are in breach of these Terms and/or to refuse admission.
- Latecomers will be allowed entry at a suitable time during the performance at the discretion of floor staff. NO refund/compensation will be given to a latecomer who is allowed entry into the performance venue at any time after the concert has started.
- In the event of an official cancellation, a ticket refund nett of ticket fee and booking fee will be granted. Credit/Debit card charges are not refundable.
- All other ticketing terms and conditions as stated on the booking pages apply.
- Requests for a refund for payment related issues during online purchases later than 30 days prior to the event date will not be entertained.
- It is your responsibility to check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event and any rearranged Event.
- If the Event is an outdoor event, please wear suitable outdoor clothing. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- The organiser will not be held responsible should the ticket holder decide to camp at the venue prior to the door opening time. Ticket holders are advised to take necessary precautions to ensure their safety is not compromised.
- Artists and set times are subject to change without notice.
- The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at the Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being ejected from the Venue (and any items that are confiscated will not be returned):
– Crowd surfing and moshing are prohibited:
– There are to be no pass-outs or readmissions after entry.
– No food or drink is permitted to be brought into a venue or illegal substances including new psychoactive substances (commonly known as “legal highs’) and/or other drugs considered to be unsafe are permitted to be brought into the Event;
– Please note that in seated areas, other members of the audience may stand-up during the event;
– Smoking is not permitted in the venue
– Laser pens, inappropriate signs and branded items are prohibited
– No starting fires, involvement in or throwing items into a fire;
– Air horns, selfie sticks, bicycles, cans, Chinese lanterns, dangerous or hazardous weapons/items, fireworks, flags, gas canisters handheld communication devices such as radios, radio jammers/scanners and the like; glass (of any kind), high, vis, klaxons; and other similar items capable of making loud noise, scooters, skateboard or cans, spray cans are prohibited and any other items which we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security;